YMCA West Kent is a local Christian charity working primarily with young men and women - of all faiths and none.
Many young people we work with were facing major issues in their life - such as homelessness, family breakdown, emotional and mental health difficulties, neglect, drug or alcohol abuse, school exclusion and some may be victims of crime / abuse, young parents or ex-offenders. It is our privilege to support and empower them, walking alongside them for part of their journey...
- YMCA Ryder House - our supported housing programme for 37 young people, and
- Stepping Stones - our affordable housing developed within the Quaker Meeting House
- YMCA Horizon - vocational construction training, empowerment & functional skills
- Recycle - our YMCA Bike Project - rebuilding bikes, rebuilding lives
- YMCA Retail Traineeships - for young people
Find out more about our work - click the above projects or any of these [all are set up as links]
- Our Vision, Mission and Values
- Annual Reports / Impact
- Feedback by Young People [90 second video]
- Download our leaflets & referral forms
- Sign up for our newsletters
- Safeguarding is a priority here
- Job Adverts
- Volunteering and other ways to support our work
- Our events
- Donate £5 or more, by monthly direct debit plus gift aid
- Help & Advice
- Email Hello@WestKentYMCA.org.uk
- watch our main video
- see other useful links below in the website footer below...