We are always looking for people to join our team of dedicated volunteers and we currently have the following volunteer opportunities…
- Youth Work Volunteers for one or more of our weekly activity groups
- Retail Volunteers - customer service, cleaning, preparing, repairing or upcycling furniture
- Retail Driver Volunteers for our collection and delivery services
- Construction Skills Volunteers to work in our Training and Education programme
- Bike repair volunteers for our Bike Project in Tonbridge
- Volunteer youth mentors [skills like CV writing, interviews, business start up, financial literacy]
Although we are currently looking to fill these volunteer opportunities, we are always keen to hear from people willing to make a difference to our work. if you have skills and talents we may be able to use please call 01892 542209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All YMCA staff & volunteers are subject to our safer recruitment policy including confidential references, confidential disclosure of any relevant criminal offences and enhanced DBS. Please note that previous offences, cautions etc do not bar you from working with us in a paid or volunteer role.