A Retail Traineeship is a great way to start a career as it helps young people gain experience needed by employers, develop skills & confidence needed to progress into further education, employment or become an apprentice.
Customer service, interpersonal & functional skills are key to any career and the Retail Traineeship we run helps support trainees to develop their employability skills and enable them to get on their next career step and succeed, as soon as they are ready.
Our Traineeships run over 3-6 months in our friendly furniture stores, and comprise:
- Certificate for Customer Service Skills
- Functional Skills as required
- First Aid at Work – qualification and training
- Substantial work experience including retail, customer service and others
- 1-1 support to prepare for work, college or apprenticeship
- Ongoing support to secure suitable and successful progression
- Training in upcycling / decorating furniture / craft projects